How do I make my Jeep spit flames and pop

mmm something tells me he was no 17yo kid.....more like a older troll out to get a reaction.
Probably looked more like this...
1580694582072.png

He keeps trying to join the forum under different user names, and I keep banning all of them.

I think that someone who is going to come on here and ask a serious question like this needs to have some thick skin if they want to survive on the internet. I suppose being 17 doesn't help, since I know when I was 17, I was also a punk ass smart mouth like this kid was being. Maybe not quite as bad, but I definitely could have used a good knock upside the head.

Anyways, this thread was comedy gold. I was at the zoo with the family when all of this was unfolding, but I had some great reading once I got back to the computer :ROFLMAO:

He keeps trying to join the forum under different user names, and I keep banning all of them.

I think that someone who is going to come on here and ask a serious question like this needs to have some thick skin if they want to survive on the internet. I suppose being 17 doesn't help, since I know when I was 17, I was also a punk ass smart mouth like this kid was being. Maybe not quite as bad, but I definitely could have used a good knock upside the head.

Anyways, this thread was comedy gold. I was at the zoo with the family when all of this was unfolding, but I had some great reading once I got back to the computer :ROFLMAO:
Can't you ban his IP?

Can you turn this thread into a sticky? It would add zero value to the forum, but I feel (and I think some might agree) that this thread should be saved and made readily accessible for future generations.

But, he owns the forum...