How do you conceal your light bar wiring?

Bumping an old thread here. How has this worked out for you? And do you have a pic of how/where you applied this?

It's still in place just like the day I installed it, but the LJ has been in one state of modification or another since that post. I've only put about 100 miles on it, and it hasn't seen much UV from the sun. I'm not sure my case is a true test, but I'm not worried. I recently posted a picture in "What did you do to your TJ today?" after putting my painted fender flares back on, and you can see it on the right side of the windshield if you look closely:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tj-today.1784/post-1507681

I run the wires from there, down to the seam between the windshield cowl and right fender. I cut a half-moon opening out of the fender lip on the underside for the lighting wires (the driver-side A-pillar light wires run there, too.)

Since the photo I posted was likely sized down, here's a full-size close-up of that area from the same photo:

1709993025695.png

It's still in place just like the day I installed it, but the LJ has been in one state of modification or another since that post. I've only put about 100 miles on it, and it hasn't seen much UV from the sun. I'm not sure my case is a true test, but I'm not worried. I recently posted a picture in "What did you do to your TJ today?" after putting my painted fender flares back on, and you can see it on the right side of the windshield if you look closely:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tj-today.1784/post-1507681

I run the wires from there, down to the seam between the windshield cowl and right fender. I cut a half-moon opening out of the fender lip on the underside for the lighting wires (the driver-side A-pillar light wires run there, too.)

Since the photo I posted was likely sized down, here's a full-size close-up of that area from the same photo:

View attachment 507951

Looks sharp. Thanks for sharing the pic. I like how it blends in with the windshield seam.

Reactions: sab