How do you lock your belongings?

That tuft link above is just about exactly what I have. But branded "Jeep". I guess great minds post at the same time.

The bolt in lock boxes are a great idea, but a better idea, do not leave anything valuable in the Jeep. A determined thief will see a locked box as a gold mine.

My Jeep came with 3 Tuffy boxes. And I added 3 more, all keyed alike. I don't lock up the tissue box or the fire ex.
The loose change is usually pennies.
Whether I'm on the trail or at a friends house, I have tools or parts to fix things. And being rewarded with food or drink is all I need.

The bolt in lock boxes are a great idea, but a better idea, do not leave anything valuable in the Jeep. A determined thief will see a locked box as a gold mine.
I wouldn’t be surprised if things that weren’t at all valuable even went missing. Kids are always looking to do dumb things. Swear someone swiped one of my dogs toys from the back seats not all that long ago, dog slobber and all.

My Rubi had a Jeep branded security box in it when I got it. Heavy plastic that screws into the sides from the inside. It fits behind the back seat and is secure when you lock the tailgate. Install takes less than 5 minutes. Remove takes the same.
The Add-A-Trunk! I have one of those too. I use it to store things like groceries when I have the top off.

IMG_1356.JPG

Reactions: DrDmoney
I use a Tuffy Under Seat drawer for the small stuff and a Smittybilt Storage Drawer for camping gear and tools. I haven’t had the back seat in since it was new, so this works for me. An added bonus is I was able to mount a 4 gallon fuel can inside vs hanging off the rear and I’m adding water cans to the footwell side behind the front seats.
59681D36-24C9-4D0C-8DF2-733585386C3E.jpeg
3F3EC2BB-0C5A-43CD-91C3-BB1085747248.jpeg
455B1C66-D565-4532-B24F-94541D1BE6EE.jpeg