How do you lock your belongings?

Jmag

Any recommendations on how to keep your belongings lock and secure inside your Jeep, this goes for all of those who have a soft top and live and drive around bad places lol.
Thanks in advance!

I use underseat storage box and love.
1567104810092.png
storage.PNG

Tuffy lock boxes are great. There are two different drawers for under the front depending on the type of seat you have. Their rear boxes are good to, I have the drawer but you need to remove the back seat to use it on a TJ. They have a smaller one as well that fits in a TJ. Call Tuffy if you decide to order anything, they are great to deal with direct.

Reactions: K0LCB
I bolted a 30” underbody tool box in the back of mine. The next size up(36”) is too wide.

It was around $250. Still have room for a cooler and other crap behind it.

416F54A8-62C4-4C0B-B8D7-FBA941C3109F.jpeg

B00DF0FA-A8C1-4D4E-9AB4-6778AFB3C42C.jpeg

I also have an under the driver seat lock box that uses the seat bolts to secure it to the floor. When my DP tonneau is done it will cover the ‘bed’ and be locked down using the closed tailgate’s lock. Should be as good as a car’s trunk.

I just installed a Tuffy driver's side under seat box. It wasn't fun to install, but everything they did to hinder the install just make it that much more difficult for a thief to get into or remove it. I really like tuffy's products and their key/lock style. You can also have all their products keyed the same when ordered.

I really like what you guys have done in the back with the underbody toolboxes, looks like the seat belt bolt hole was used to hold the box down.

+1 for the Tuffy under seat lock box. Everything important goes in there, and nothing else is locked. If anything else goes missing, I figure someone needed it more than I do.

What I like the most about the Tuffy underseat box is that in theory, most thieves go for the console, or the rear of the Jeep, and then probably the glovebox if they don't find any goodies. Most wouldn't find the Tuffybox, because it's NOT supposed to exsist in oem form.

If you can't see it you can't steal it.

I usually leave m stock console and glovebox unlocked, I don't want them broken, and hopefully they go thru my napkins and loose change and move on. Guess we could always leave a used baby diaper in the console for the thieves. Ha!

Reactions: Jmag and fuse
I'm not done with this, still have to fasten it to the back seat bracket mounts and cover it with carpet. After its bolted down and the tailgate is locked it should be pretty secure.

rcI%mlKJSfyV80zCTZ86Gg.jpg

My Rubi had a Jeep branded security box in it when I got it. Heavy plastic that screws into the sides from the inside. It fits behind the back seat and is secure when you lock the tailgate. Install takes less than 5 minutes. Remove takes the same.

Reactions: fuse