How many miles on your TJ?

2006 65th Anniversary Edition, 58,000 miles.

I have the 65th anniversary too! Send me a picture of yours.
47f5612beff15a5c4c3662c4e135f9a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. Keep the YJ. I love those. I want one bad and I think it might be my next Jeep. I really do love the grill, interior and those square headlights. My favorite thing about the YJ is the Wrangler emblem on the rear side panel.

I like the YJ model (and own one, a very clean '94, 80,000 miles) but I will say they are a major pain in the ass to own and they will never handle as well (steering options are terrible) or ride as well (stiff leaf springs) as the TJs will. Also, the AC totally pales in comparison to the TJ. Other things like seats and consoles and axle choices and all that are just fine. It's mainly the handling and AC that bother me. Mine's been a reliable Jeep for the 4 years I've had it, and is in pristine condition, but it sure is a long shot from being a TJ.

That said, I think built right, they can look better than the TJ because of the headlights. But, what do looks matter, if the performance sucks in comparison? I like the squares. I'll never get rid of mine, but it has some flaws that I have grown to realize I have to accept. I think having one YJ and one TJ, both well built would be the ideal combo for me and is what I'm going for when the funds eventually allow it. For now, I bought a Ford Ranger for a daily driver so I'm at least less miserable in this Texas heat, lol.

Reactions: NovaTJ