How to fix clogged windshield washer nozzles

Sorry to hear that...have you tried drinking more water throughout the day? šŸ˜
Thank you! All this talk about poor streams and clogged nozzles, I wasnā€™t sure if this was the Jeep forum, the urologist office, or an old addition of a Hustler mag. My gut hurts I was laughing so hard! Glad to see Iā€™m not the only one who gets sidetracked.

Thank you! All this talk about poor streams and clogged nozzles, I wasnā€™t sure if this was the Jeep forum, the urologist office, or an old addition of a Hustler mag. My gut hurts I was laughing so hard! Glad to see Iā€™m not the only one who gets sidetracked.
I'm easily distracted and sidetracked. By the time I get back on the right path I forget why I was there in the first place. :confused:

Hard to continue this stream of consciousness thread, but in my case, compressed air worked. Stream got weak and finally stopped. I lifted out the washer fluid container, pulled the tube off the bottom and used a blow nozzle to force some low pressure air through the tube. One big burp on the other end, and my windshield was covered with crap, but the nozzles were clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kiwi TJ