Howdy from the FNG!

CopperCosmo

Hey Guys, Thanks for the invite, I've owned 4 jeeps on my many trips around the moon, 1 yj, and 3 tj's but I've never had a sweet community like this to obsess over jeeps with!
Cheers,
Luke

Reactions: JMT
Thanks, Here’s some lame pics of Cosmo(my jeep)chillin in my drive way. I unfortunately haven’t had the chance to take him out and stretch his legs yet, but soon!

52C9D2F2-0872-4E5A-B8B6-61F6065A4B3F.jpeg

A97B5280-FA4C-4218-895D-7DF92F330F55.jpeg

B65664EE-C8F9-4EC0-B325-8DB5CDD98B68.jpeg

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t know, I bought Cosmo from a dealership and they list it as orange, however it has more of a copper tone to it. I’m hoping a body shop can match it I want to get half doors for it soon.

Not sure what color that is, but I love it! I've never seen it before, so maybe it's custom? Have you looked up your build sheet to see what color the vehicle was originally?

Reactions: CopperCosmo
That is a totally rare color! Very sharp. Looks like you have some rock sliders already! What do you have planned for it? Oh, and welcome to the jungle!

Reactions: CopperCosmo
That is a totally rare color! Very sharp. Looks like you have some rock sliders already! What do you have planned for it? Oh, and welcome to the jungle!
Thanks. First order of business is fix the leaks and then as budget permits, winch, soft top, half doors. I have a little trip planned out to Buena Vista, So I'm going to check out a few of the local trails, Chinaman Gulch, Iron Chest Mine and maybe Carnage Canyon. Cheers