I’m dumb

NOLAJeep

...hold my beer.
Supporting Member
So I purchased a new to me Tundra last week. Drove it to work and parked in the parking garage. On the way in I made it under the height bar and attendant gave me the thumbs up. After work I took the express exit ramp I’ve used for the past 8 years...didn’t notice the sign that said only cars and small trucks. About shit myself when my roof hit the concrete ceiling🤦‍♂️

FF6E5EB1-FA34-4AB7-AC4F-28F3A869F082.jpeg

5488E2CD-F33C-44EC-A988-697961C5B07D.jpeg

Sucks!. If it bothers you much I am sure those can be pulled out with the glue stick method. I flipped an Audi that had a lot of dents from hitting a jersey wall and I was able to get the panel straight as a blade and painted without drilling any holes. On a different note, if it doesn't bother you much, maybe a white vinyl wrap and call it good? It's only on the roof, correct?

Sucks!. If it bothers you much I am sure those can be pulled out with the glue stick method. I flipped an Audi that had a lot of dents from hitting a jersey wall and I was able to get the panel straight as a blade and painted without drilling any holes. On a different note, if it doesn't bother you much, maybe a white vinyl wrap and call it good? It's only on the roof, correct?
Only the roof...luckily I didn’t get the side rails. Its not visible from the ground and I’m tempted to touch up paint the deep spots and leave it. But I know it’s there and it will probably drive me nuts.

Reactions: RobertJ
Only the roof...luckily I didn’t get the side rails. Its not visible from the ground and I’m tempted to touch up paint the deep spots and leave it. But I know it’s there and it will probably drive me nuts.
May not be too crazy expensive to have it fixed.

I know exactly what you mean. That is why I suggested the vinyl wrap.

Paintless dent repair guy quoted me $570 to drop the headliner and remove the dents. Still would have to touch up the scratches. I’m going to see what a shop would charge for a full repair and go from there.

I still can’t fathom why they wouldn’t make the entrance bar the lowest possible point in the garage. I get they put a sign but damn...I was on muscle memory at that point.
Dude that sucks... You damn near made it though!

It is weird that they wouldn't put another bar there if it's lower than the one at the entrance.

Reactions: NOLAJeep
Man I have hit the roof a couple times in my 250 working in Atlanta over the years. Pissed me off to go under the bar then BAM. Had to air down to get out 😡

Reactions: NOLAJeep
That reminds me of a parking garage I used to use in downtown Miami. If I had less than a quarter tank of gas the roof rack on my 2011 Expedition would slightly scrap the parts of the concrete ceiling on the 2 top floors. It actually took me two times to figure it out. But no real damage.

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
Holy shit I needed this today, tears literally...
I can watch those all day.

other than laughing, two things.

That’s one stout crossbar in front of the train tracks.

And what do you think the campers were thinking when they get to their destination and realize they don’t have any AC units? I’m guessing some didn’t even realize they got scalped.

I can watch those all day.

other than laughing, two things.

That’s one stout crossbar in front of the train tracks.

And what do you think the campers were thinking when they get to their destination and realize they don’t have any AC units? I’m guessing some didn’t even realize they got scalped.
FML. It's the greatest. One guy lost all 3 roof AC's.

The old man gets to his campground.....MARGE why doesn't the AC work!!!