I cant decide which is uglier...

Well, I can understand why they want to sell it. They probably woke up one morning and had an epiphany.
Kinda like somebody who went out and bought a Pontiac Aztec because it was cheap and then drove through town and saw their reflection in a storefront. It's possible to salvage the Jeep though. All be it still a JK.
My dive instructor bought a JK but it was black on black and had no hooptyfied headlight accessories.

Reactions: UpperMI
"Its a jeep thing you wouldn't understand", nobody would, I certainly don't!
Some kind of wanna be camo for hunting in a zoo or wild life refuge, the kinda "lets make it a little fun, but a little mean" hunting look.
"We are just kidding, we ain't really hunters", "Were gonna go and hug a tree now"

01717_k8UO0VKWA16_600x450.jpg

Reactions: StG58
It tried once, but someone brought it back from the dead (notice the salvage title in the link).
Ouch. I didn't notice that. Usually, selling a salvage title vehicle at least requires that it look and perform like a well-built rig in order to convince potential buyers it's worth the purchase with the salvage title. Selling it looking like this is going to scare away even the most semi-serious Jeep shopper. For those looks and salvage title, I would say $5k tops.

Worst camo attempt I've ever seen. And I live in WI... where many have attempted to camo their rusted out truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk