I haven’t switched to the dark side yet...but this Rubi is testing my willpower

Starrs

TJ Guru
103BDEF5-C11C-4F42-9554-6AF0C63372AE.jpeg
A5E292E6-8013-4FFF-BA7C-72698E25877C.jpeg
7423EB57-B658-40B5-9484-DEB251326979.jpeg

Reactions: StG58
These AEV rigs are just tearing you up brah! Lol! Remember what I said.........
It’s killing me hahaha. I just love them and with the release of the JL they are reasonable now. I might even list it on Craigslist just to see if somebody wants my tj more than me lol. My price will be firm and I’m not budging. I have no reason to sell other than getting my exact asking price. I change my mind so much haha

He’s gonna take a video of it and send it to me. Requested frame pics and the whole 9. It’s a manual trans, and I’m not sure I want to shift all the time. Only downside, but it sure is nice.

If you test drive it, it'll be all over for your poor TJ. Better bring an extra pair of jeans, lol!

I will pray for your conscience to hunt you forever :smilie-devil:
——————————————————————————————————————:monoloco:

A low profile mud terrain tire? Now there's something you don't see too often. Yep rusty POS dude. We need an intervention jeeples. @Starrs won't last long!

View attachment 38506
This guy is hard hahahaha
Ummmm... Yep, still not worth the rust. What a shame, for them to objectify a perfectly hot woman like that...

Now that my troll is over, I'm not sure I understand why you would want a two door jk? It seems like one of few advantages of moving to the JK is to get the 4 door wheelbase. What is it about the 2 door that is driving you that direction @Starrs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Starrs
Ummmm... Yep, still not worth the rust. What a shame, for them to objectify a perfectly hot woman like that...

Now that my troll is over, I'm not sure I understand why you would want a two door jk? It seems like one of few advantages of moving to the JK is to get the 4 door wheelbase. What is it about the 2 door that is driving you that direction @Starrs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I honestly just like the look of a AEV equipped 2 door Rubicon. 2.5” lift and 35s they look very good. When I see one I like I go after it haha.