I started a 'Jeep Owners' group at work...

Robin Down

TJ Enthusiast
I started a 'Jeep Owner's group at work the other day and today was our first 'official' meetup.
We all parked in one section of the company parking lot and after lunch we met and discussed the mods done to our rigs. Mine is the yellow TJ.

My boss was bummed he hadn't heard about it yet and promised to bring his '68 Jeepster Commando to work next week.

It's open to all Jeeps, although we may have to stipulate it actually has 4x4 and low-range (gotta keep out those Compass wannabes!! )

IMG_20170714_101903543_HDR.jpg

I started a 'Jeep Owner's group at work the other day and today was our first 'official' meetup.
We all parked in one section of the company parking lot and after lunch we met and discussed the mods done to our rigs. Mine is the yellow TJ.

My boss was bummed he hadn't heard about it yet and promised to bring his '68 Jeepster Commando to work next week.

It's open to all Jeeps, although we may have to stipulate it actually has 4x4 and low-range (gotta keep out those Compass wannabes!! )

View attachment 18765
Man,you guys should be stoked! Good looking team there!

Nice!

I'd start one at work, but one of the young ladies in powder coat has a TJ with angry eyes. There's a lot of CJ's, YJ's, TJ's and JK/U's at work. How am I going to explain that the bylaws prohibit angry eyes on a TJ in the group to a rather attractive young thing with a ton of Jeep enthusiasm? :firedevil::)

Reactions: LTTJ
Nice!

I'd start one at work, but one of the young ladies in powder coat has a TJ with angry eyes. There's a lot of CJ's, YJ's, TJ's and JK/U's at work. How am I going to explain that the bylaws prohibit angry eyes on a TJ in the group to a rather attractive young thing with a ton of Jeep enthusiasm? :firedevil::)
Ask her why she's angry. Then tell her you can make her happy. Do this with a straight face

Reactions: FF_Jeep and StG58
Nice!

Call it the friendly Jeep club, and specify no angry Jeeps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StG58
Angry Eyes are fine as long as they are really interested in Jeeps and not want-a-be's. Go with the flow and have a few drinks with the crew and ask her whats up with the angry eyes. Smooth it over and be really interested, the worst that could happen is to get a black eye and come out as a little bit smarter.

Nice!

Exceptions can be made... :D :D