I was wrong to accuse Blaine of personal attack

thomat65

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Unfortunately the relevant thread is gone now. But a few of you were around yesterday evening when I publicly accused @mrblaine of personally attacking someone. He and I chatted privately and now I understand that he was being sarcastic and the offended party mistakenly took it for a personal attack.

I publicly accused him of something and I was wrong, so I'm saying this publicly.

Nobody is making me post this. I don't care whether @mrblaine likes me or not (don't let that hurt your tender feelings, Blaine 😉). I'm also not doing this because of what any of you reading this might think.

I'm doing this primarily because I care what my Lord thinks and I don't want to have to explain to Him why I wrongfully publicly accused a man and then didn't make it right publicly. And alternatively because I've seen the damage that comes from the lack of forgiveness and reconciliation.

So with all that out of the way:

@mrblaine, will you please forgive me for wrongfully accusing you of attacking that person?

Unfortunately the relevant thread is gone now. But a few of you were around yesterday evening when I publicly accused @mrblaine of personally attacking someone. He and I chatted privately and now I understand that he was being sarcastic and the offended party mistakenly took it for a personal attack.

I publicly accused him of something and I was wrong, so I'm saying this publicly.

Nobody is making me post this. I don't care whether @mrblaine likes me or not (don't let that hurt your tender feelings, Blaine 😉). I'm also not doing this because of what any of you reading this might think.

I'm doing this primarily because I care what my Lord thinks and I don't want to have to explain to Him why I wrongfully publicly accused a man and then didn't make it right publicly. And alternatively because I've seen the damage that comes from the lack of forgiveness and reconciliation.

So with all that out of the way:

@mrblaine, will you please forgive me for wrongfully accusing you of attacking that person?
Yes, we are all good, no worries at all over here although I may have to sulk a bit to recover.