Iconic Jeeps in Movies & TV

ChaseHQ

I don’t know about anyone else but one of the main reasons I actually own a Jeep Wrangler was from seeing them in various TV shows & movies growing up. I just thought I’d list a few of the shows & Jeeps that inspired me to be a Jeep owner today. If anyone else has any pics or stories please feel free to share :icon_popcorn:...

My first & foremost must be the black Jeep CJ7 from the action movie “Navy Seals” (1990), I was toying with the idea of actually buying a black CJ before I bought my TJ :yikes: because of this movie haha!

029CAAB2-084D-45D0-AEE9-EE0BFEDB377D.jpeg

Next movie is the raunchy thriller “Wild Things” (1998) which features a YJ, something about this Jeep looked cool especially with girls stood enticingly next to it haha...

640960F6-95F2-4206-856D-FECF0269983C.jpeg

Last but not least, who can forget the YJ’s from the original “Jurassic Park” (1993) with the custom graphics, red alloys & BFG all terrain tyres!!

34CDB65A-1484-4211-A685-C11557BCC05D.jpeg

There were! Cool show.

Except the British Long Range Patrols weren't actually riding around in North Africa in Jeeps. I loved that show and watched every episode as a kid, but it was way off base in authenticity.

untitled.57.jpg

Cool... It actually looks like all the episodes are on YouTube! I get to watch them all again!

Reactions: Squatch