Identifying suspension mod for bushing replacement

Tahneta Pass AK

I have some suspension components (bushings) under my tj that need replacing. The 99' TJ is new to me so I have no clue as to who manufactured the 4" lift kit. Control arms, track bars, sway bars, ect. I carefully cleaned and searched for identification and came up with nil. I searched our forum here and came up empty (admittedly I did a poor job, I'm not fully understanding how it works....yet....) I hate to admit this, but I had ordered parts from a supplier I've never used before and everything I received was wrong. I told the salesman twice that the jeep was modified with an aftermarket lift. He said not to worry, these are the right parts and we guarantee fitment. After being mightily hosed on highly excessive shipping charges, now I have to ship them back on my dime and also pay their restocking fee. I should have went here first. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pictures will be the only way to identify what you are running. Maybe. Throw a bunch up, each end, color, full length, etc. I could see why you want to get it right being that shipping to AK must be a killer.

Reactions: Tahneta Pass AK
Pictures will be the only way to identify what you are running. Maybe. Throw a bunch up, each end, color, full length, etc. I could see why you want to get it right being that shipping to AK must be a killer.
Thanks for the input Rob. Yeah, pics are good. Maybe someone can visually ID them. Maybe I'll gather them today. Usually shipping is not to bad to south central Alaska because we have a major shipping hub here for the far east (Anchorage Intn'l Airport). What happened on this particular parts order was the company I went through purely "middle manned" the entire order, had nothing in stock and had 4 separate boxes of bushings sent from four separate locations (factory) which equaled $100 of shipping fee's for $100 of bushings that weighed 3 lbs +- that took 7 days to get here. That is not normal. Usually a company only charges 1 shipping fee, and I figured from paying a lot of shipping fees over the years it would be about $20 for 3-5 days. Yes, shipping up here greatly makes or breaks the deal.