Impact Orange LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could turn that into a beauty. Already has front and rear Warn bumpers and a Warn winch. So the only three mods it has are solid choices. Just have some PDR done and build from there.

Reactions: Starrs
Originally shipped to Arizona from what I could tell on the build sheet. Looks like that could be a nice rust free LJ for someone to start a build with. Interesting that they didn't put a reserve on it.

I’d like to see under the hood. Always a good sign when the 2 stickers on the radiator are still there. The belt path sticker and the warning sticker.

What are you going to list your black LJR for now? Lol
Nah it’s going to go for more than I paid and I’m not going to take a risk on on a new Jeep again. My last one buying it remote was very stressful and who knows what issues that Jeep has, I know what I have now. Color is color I have a solid foundation.

I’ll be keeping a close eye just to see what it brings. It’s a dealer also. Wonder what buy it now cash price would end this early...lol
http://importplusllc.com/InventoryDetail?id=11282
Capture.JPG

If someone is crazy serious about this, send me a DM. I’m fairly sure I could find time to get down to the dealer to get you more pics and maybe they’d allow a test drive.

I’m an hour or two away, so please only ask if you’re serious :)

Did some more digging. It lived in AZ until 2011 then has lived the rest of its life in Manitou Springs CO getting serviced at the same shop, Manitou auto services.

If anyone is truly interested in this jeep then I would give the shop a call and ask them about it. They would no better then anyone the condition of the car and if it has any rust.

Reactions: Starrs and rasband
If this was 3 months ago I would have been serious lol. I’m hoping it goes for 23-24 so I’m ahead even with a color change on my Jeep haha

Status
Not open for further replies.