In Dash GPS

I went with my Blaupunkt because of the following. It will play DVD’s anytime (for the kid), it has backup camera and it also has a front camera which I’ve got switched inputs allowing a winch (front view) plus spotter cameras for both front tires as shown in my picture above.

And for $120, if it disappears I’m not too concerned.

IS Blaupunkt normally that cheap? Seems like a great deal. That brand used to be good when I was younger. Don't know about now. But most of the high end Kenwoods and Pioneers run well over a grand. That Blaupunkt is a great buy. Got a link?

It's been three years since I bought my Eincar unit. And I don't know what current options are standard on their many many different units. I know three years ago multiple video outs to play different movies on for your kids wasn't an option. You got one out. But not like 4 that would play different things on each. It very well could be today. Especially if you got a name brand for $120. I'll check Eincar.com to see.

The thing is all of these brands are made overseas. Many of the eincar and other direct from china models use the same bezels and knob configuration. Just make sure you get an android unit and not Windows CE. Android is much better.

Lastly don't change your resolution on these models. They are already set to high res. I bricked one doing this. lol. They may have fixed that in the software. IDK. If you can buy them off Amazon that's probably best. But buying direct from eincar was wonderful. They were very helpful after sale via email.

IS Blaupunkt normally that cheap? Seems like a great deal. That brand used to be good when I was younger. Don't know about now. But most of the high end Kenwoods and Pioneers run well over a grand. That Blaupunkt is a great buy. Got a link?

It's been three years since I bought my Eincar unit. And I don't know what current options are standard on their many many different units. I know three years ago multiple video outs to play different movies on for your kids wasn't an option. You got one out. But not like 4 that would play different things on each. It very well could be today. Especially if you got a name brand for $120. I'll check Eincar.com to see.

The thing is all of these brands are made overseas. Many of the eincar and other direct from china models use the same bezels and knob configuration. Just make sure you get an android unit and not Windows CE. Android is much better.

Lastly don't change your resolution on these models. They are already set to high res. I bricked one doing this. lol. They may have fixed that in the software. IDK. If you can buy them off Amazon that's probably best. But buying direct from eincar was wonderful. They were very helpful after sale via email.
Mine really is a no frills radio, just required the camera inputs and it play radio. Plays Bluetooth fine from my iPhone too. Got mine from Crutchfield but looks discontinued. It’s a San Jose 120.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076J6KV6Q/?tag=wranglerorg-20