Indi's Rubicon

Indi

Hi y’all!! I’ve been lurking for quite some time. I’ve gotten lots of good info from this forum, I should have jumped on sooner. This is my 03 Rubicon when I first got it.
IMG_0700.jpeg

and this is what it looks like now
IMG_0758.jpeg

Might not look like much but I’ve been busy. So far I have replaced or upgraded
fuel pump
Clock spring
TPS sensor
Soft top/ cargo net and sun shade screen
Upper and lower control arms - Savvy double adjustable
Front rear track bar - Currie
Steering - Currie currectlync with fox 2.0
1.25 Savvy body lift
1” Savvy MML
JKS quick disconnect for front sway bar and adjustable for rear
Black magic brakes front and rear with premium rotors. Black magic parking brake internals, thanks Mr.Blaine!!
HF 12000 winch w synthetic line
I got 33x12.5 on 15x10 steel wheels
I still got more to do….

I’ll try to keep it posted when I get something else done. Please feel free to let me know what y’all think. I really enjoyed the “A comparison for building for 33” and 35”” thread I’ve tried to follow it. Thanks Irun for starting that!!

Last edited:
What's the back story on this Jeep. How did it get painted camo all over, including the flares?

What's the back story on this Jeep. How did it get painted camo all over, including the flares?

I bought this 2003 Jeep Rubicon in 2020 from a friend. He bought it in 2010 from a dealership in Broken Arrow Ok. It was Red when he purchased it.
He told me he was looking for an automatic but the dealership had this 5 speed, and he took it. They installed a 4” lift, I’m not sure what brand, and shocks that are solid white.
He is the man who camouflaged the Jeep, said he used house paint and a sprayer. He used to camo all his vehicles…lol. Hes an old Veteran and still wears fatigue cargo pants everyday. I think it’s his favorite color combo.
The flares I believe are factory Rubicon flares.

I got my Jeep back from the shop today. Revolution Gears 4.88 and chrome moly axle shafts, and as soon as I got back I installed my Tom Woods front drive shaft. I think I’m done for a bit. I got a tummy tuck and outboarding of the rear shocks left to do, and I will get a rear Tom Woods drive shaft when I get that work done.

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

Reactions: bbaldwin237