Installed green LEDs and now my hands are invisible

maybe they did something between the '00 models and the '06's, or maybe I just have the wrong LED bulbs installed
Maybe, I know most of mine came from Superbrightleds.com. There are a few that didn’t, but I can’t remember what spots they are in off the top of my head.

Reactions: crackedcornish
That’s odd. Does your 2000 have the light switch and dimmer on the turn signal stalk? I can’t remember what year they went to that, just thinking that might have something to do with when it changed.

That’s odd. Does your 2000 have the light switch and dimmer on the turn signal stalk? I can’t remember what year they went to that, just thinking that might have something to do with when it changed.
no, the dimmer isn't on the stalk, it's on the dash..you just turn the headlight switch knob for dimmer, and pull it for the lights

.....and now I'm sitting here thinking, I only had it a week before I put the LED's in, and I don't remember ever messing with dimming the dash lights when it had the incandescent lights in it, so it may have been the switch wasn't working right before I even put the LED's in...now I'm going to have to put an old bulb or two back in it to test that

• Haha
Reactions: MountaineerTom