Installed round LED tail light and cab corners

JimmyZ

When your tail light trail guards work to good! Backed into something and the tail light guard worked great at proteching my tail light. But the guards bend my the corner of my cab. So I decided to install some new flush mount 4" LED lights (amazon) and a set of Warroir products S918 powered coated cab corners. I ordered the un-cut corners by mistake so I had to do some cutting for the gas filler and some drilling for the wires. But turned out pretty good I think. Last picture is of the before and after tail lights. I have factory looking LEDs in there in the begining. Round ones are just as bright and don't stick out. I also added backup lights to the bumper.

corner.jpg
corners2.jpg
corners5.jpg
corners8.jpg

When your tail light trail guards work to good! Backed into something and the tail light guard worked great at proteching my tail light. But the guards bend my the corner of my cab. So I decided to install some new flush mount 4" LED lights (amazon) and a set of Warroir products S918 powered coated cab corners. I ordered the un-cut corners by mistake so I had to do some cutting for the gas filler and some drilling for the wires. But turned out pretty good I think. Last picture is of the before and after tail lights. I have factory looking LEDs in there in the begining. Round ones are just as bright and don't stick out. I also added backup lights to the bumper.

View attachment 227237View attachment 227238View attachment 227239View attachment 227240
Very neat well done 👍

View attachment 227237View attachment 227238View attachment 227239View attachment 227240
That's exactly what happened to my old TJ.

And I fixed it the same way. Might as well upgrade!