IPhone users get ready...

Then upgrade to a flip or dump the damn thing!
This is what we all need....

1643594172322.png

Reactions: DrDmoney
The damn TelCos have everybody convinced that the planet would stop turning if everyone didn't have their overpriced product/service. "Can't live without it..." - Bullshit.

"How do you live without a smartphone?" I don't even grok the question. I live the same way I always have - I don't get this at all.

Reactions: Modoc Guy
I could not live without my i-phone. I do 99% of my online stuff with it. I have not used my lap top in over 6 months. I know I will have to wait forever next time I log on for it to update. My first cell phone was a suit case back in 84 when it cost $1.50 a minute to talk on it and the phone itself cost $2500. I did not give out my number and had a pager for people to use and I would decide if I wanted to call them. That was also back in the day when aholes would clone your number and rack up charges.
Good Ole days.

I'm pretty much on the "let people do what they want, as long as it isn't hurting me or against the law" type of mindset, but this is pure nonsense.
Even Kaitlyn Jenner can't outrun that Y chromosome, and it ain't having no babies.

I'm pretty much on the "let people do what they want, as long as it isn't hurting me or against the law" type of mindset, but this is pure nonsense.
Even Kaitlyn Jenner can't outrun that Y chromosome, and it ain't having no babies.
Exactly. Its the biology, stupid! You wanna carve yourself up to look like the opposite gender, go to it. But don't tell me you actually *are* the opposite gender, 'cause you ain't. Now if you're a male who has been modified to the point of needing to sit to pee, I'm OK with you using the "innies" bathroom - otherwise, you go into the "outies" facility. But you're still a male.

Exactly. Its the biology, stupid! You wanna carve yourself up to look like the opposite gender, go to it. But don't tell me you actually *are* the opposite gender, 'cause you ain't. Now if you're a male who has been modified to the point of needing to sit to pee, I'm OK with you using the "innies" bathroom - otherwise, you go into the "outies" facility. But you're still a male.

I've only used it a couple of times but if you've got to shit, the womens room is a much cleaner place to do it. I'll never figure out at what age a boy succeeds at aiming, not that many even bother trying once they know how.