Is $400 a fair price for Warn bumper set?

SaharaBound

TJ Enthusiast
Morning all! I bit the bullet and purchased a used warn front bumper with winchplate and bull guard, and a rear with tire carrier all for $400 including shipping and freshly power coated. Is that a fair price? Hopefully I didn’t get hosed.

Yes! That’s a great deal as long as it’s all in good shape. I picked up the same set of bumpers for about $200 total and completely stripped them and repainted them. I think you did well 👍🏼

FBD35C1C-EEF6-4248-B165-31E662E89F6B.jpeg

BE2CC636-0F6E-45EF-8C03-044AAD567214.jpeg

Looks good! The biggest thing on the rear bumper is the bottom bolts. There’s no good way to spray them inside the frame. I ended up breaking one and had to drill/retap it.

Morning all! I bit the bullet and purchased a used warn front bumper with winchplate and bull guard, and a rear with tire carrier all for $400 including shipping and freshly power coated. Is that a fair price? Hopefully I didn’t get hosed.
Great deal..... Mind you asking the question after the fact on a few other forums will get you flamed.

Got the rear installed today after a quick sand and paint. The PO wasn’t able to salvage to frame tie ins, so I called Warn to see if I could purchase some and they are custom making them for me for free! Great customer service, I’ll have to buy a winch from them in the future. I’m not going to install the tire carrier portion until those come in, just so I don’t put too much pressure on it. Going to relocate the license plate tomorrow!
93459709-2BDE-4387-A98F-47201F2DC133.jpeg

You did good. I didn’t like my front so I sold it. Still have the rear. I sold the front for $100, I’d sell the rear for $200 if I can muster up the change, so you did real good.

Looks good! You can relocate the license plate or just trim the bracket/plate to fit. I didn’t want to move my license plate and leave the holes in the tub, so I trimmed mine. Nice score on the frame tie-ins! I bought new ones($40)
60AB4FD8-BF4B-4737-8FF8-84CFBDF7FF40.jpeg

Reactions: Rick Flair
Yeah, that’s great that they are making frame tie in for you for free. 👍