Is a 1.25” spacer lift good or not?

Yasser jeep tj

My name is yaser i am so happy to see your site . I am from iran . I love jeep wrangler tj rubicon 2006 with olive green and black hard top . Front and rear axle dana 44 . Rubicon transfercase and 4litr engin 191hp and 225ft.lb and tire size for rubicon is 245/75/R16 . I like my jeep rubicon tobe black original rim . But i dont 1.25"spacer lift is good or not

My name is yaser i am so happy to see your site . I am from iran . I love jeep wrangler tj rubicon 2006 with olive green and black hard top . Front and rear axle dana 44 . Rubicon transfercase and 4litr engin 191hp and 225ft.lb and tire size for rubicon is 245/75/R16 . I like my jeep rubicon tobe black original rim . But i dont 1.25"spacer lift is good or not
Body lift or spring lift? If it is made of a hard material such a aluminum or steel it will make a good body lift. For a spring lift you can use any material.

Welcome Yasser.. sounds like you have a very nice Jeep... show us some pics when u get a chance.. a 1.25 “ spacer lift is really only good for Just raising it alittle higher and clearing a bigger size tire.. if you plan on taking it off road it won’t be much help.. if you’re just driving it around on the streets it should be just fine for what you need.

I would consider @CodaMan’s 2 inch suspension lift. It’s really really good for a little more lift and 31’s. A 1.25
Suspension spacer is fine, you won’t run into coil bind with that, I have a 2.5 spacer (and one Inch of sag) full stuff I don’t bind the coil. But I do hit my 31’s on the inner fender. I’m going to either upgrade to coda’a lift or a OME 2.5 soon.