Florida Is anyone going to Jeep Beach 2020?

32A021A8-2A87-4A7A-ADEC-C2A1D42754B3.png

Here's the official announcement. More can be found at their web site.

Attachments

• JB20-Reschedule-Notice-3.20.20-FINAL.pdf
    111 KB · Views: 138
Eh, they'll probably re-schedule until 2020 once they shut things down again in the fall :ROFLMAO:

Well we should be in Florida. But three weeks ago called an canceled our reservation. An wouldn’t you know. The open the beaches up this weekend. Well I get some of my honey do list done. It’s 80 degrees this morning on Sunday. I’m stuck in cloudy columbus Ohio. Yuk.

They opened Jacksonville beach Friday from 5 to 8 pm. Haven’t heard if they opened Daytona yet , but they already said when they do will be for walking only for a while no driving on beach

well you don't want your jeep to get the virus....

this is ridiculous, yes cases are going up, but the death rate (the important number) isn't going up in relation to the cases. They are intentionally leaving that out. Everyone on the planet could get the virus, but not everyone, hell, barely 1% would die. It is such a bunch of B.S. that I know of a hospital that lets staff come back after 14 day quarantine wether they test positive or negative.

🍻

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba
this is ridiculous, yes cases are going up, but the death rate (the important number) isn't going up in relation to the cases. They are intentionally leaving that out. Everyone on the planet could get the virus, but not everyone, hell, barely 1% would die. It is such a bunch of B.S. that I know of a hospital that lets staff come back after 14 day quarantine wether they test positive or negative.

🍻
That may be true, but there are those of us who are at higher risk than others. I have eosinophilic asthma (managed), which more or less means that I hit the daily double with autoimmune deficiency AND a lung condition. I'm basically an elevated body temperature away from showing all of the classic signs of coronavirus infection, and that's on a daily basis. So, regardless of what the stats say, since it really could kill me, I don't mind taking a few precautions until more effective mitigation techniques show up (anti-virals, vaccinations, etc).

Reactions: Hunter Rich
Sorry to hear of your issues. I'm not saying everyone should get out and frolic about, if you are at a higher risk then yes, use a mask, stay home, do whatever is necessary to maintain your safety. I just hate that everyone is punished or denied things because of a few people that, due to health, shouldn't be at these events to begin with.

good luck and good health to you my friend.

🍻

Sorry to hear of your issues. I'm not saying everyone should get out and frolic about, if you are at a higher risk then yes, use a mask, stay home, do whatever is necessary to maintain your safety. I just hate that everyone is punished or denied things because of a few people that, due to health, shouldn't be at these events to begin with.

good luck and good health to you my friend.

🍻
Well said.

Reactions: Hunter Rich