Is Rancho having a problem with Rancho RS5000 shocks?

So I finally decided to change out the old shocks on the Jeep. Looking at Rancho RS5000 series. Up until Friday I had been looking a the 4 shock Rancho kits (price break) from Amazon and other distributors. As of Friday Amazon is out of stock and 4WP lists the 4 shock kit as discontinued. I also found that the shocks individually are in short supply and I tried a couple of place today with limited success. Is Rancho having some problems or is there suddenly a run on Jeep shocks? I was set to place an order but don't seem to be able to find the kit anymore.
I ordered a set about a month ago from amazon, they shipped me the fronts but no rears. I ended up finding the rears at O'Reilly and so I just spent a little extra and got them there then did a partial refund from the amazon place. They said they were waiting on Rancho to get them

Talked to Rancho yesterday. Seems the front shocks (RS55128) are out of stock most everywhere. I can get rear shocks (RS55240) but not the fronts and obviously the kits won't be complete without the fronts. I guess I'll have to wait a while. A few sites mentioned be backordered until mid July.

I got the 2 front shocks in 2 days but the rear shocks are I ordered at the same time say shipping at or around June 23. So maybe I can start next week or do the front half and lowrider the back half.

The front shocks came in rs9000xl boxes and I thought maybe I got lucky. But they were what I ordered inside with a small sticker on one end showing the correct rs5000x code. It was sort of like opening a Christmas present and it ended up being socks or underwear.

Guess I got lucky. I ordered mine from Amazon maybe a month ago. Got them a few days later. Put them on last weekend.

I just ordered an adjustable JKS rear track bar, so we'll see how that goes.

I had them in my Amazon cart "save for later" and went to order them yesterday and no luck, they were out.

I found a set of 4 and the steering stabilizer on eBay so when that route. Hopefully they actually have them on hand to ship.

When I was looking on Amazon at the bottom it suggested getting these items. Up sell I'm sure but is there really any good reason I should get these while I'm doing the shocks anyway?

Bar Pin Eliminator Kit Front Lower Mount Fit for Jeep Wrangler TJ

Rear Shock Upper Bar Pin Eliminator Fit for 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK TJ 1089

I had the same issue when I ordered mine a few weeks ago from 4WP . Advanced Auto parts got them to me the next day with the discount and rebate from Rancho all 4 were under $400 , they can e in the 9000x boxes as well . Strange

Mine also came in the 9000X box. My front ones came in wrong and were actually 9000x shocks, but for a F250 or something. So had to return and reorder, came in correct 2nd time

I have a set of the fronts for 2-3” lift (RS55239) I can sell someone, just pulled them in favor of some Fox’s from CL.

I just had 5000x installed. It took about 2 1/2 weeks, from what I was told there was an issue with the availability of the rear shocks. Fronts came in right away, the rears took about a week more. The steering stabilizer, 4 weeks. So that's pending for replacement.

I’ve been trying to get Spicer ball joints for over a month. My first order from amazon in May went missing, said it was because of the riots. Second order went from a week out to unknown. I cancelled that one, made a 3rd order from Summit, it went from 2 weeks out to “we don’t know when we’ll get them, your order has been cancelled”. Made a 4th attempt the other day again from an Amazon seller that claims to have them - we shall see. Local parts stores around me all say they can’t get them as well.

Guy's Rancho sells a lot of shocks this time of year. Every spring they offer the rebate on shocks until the end of June I think. I know years ago when I put the RS9000's on my truck. It was I think over $100. Rebate. Then 3 years ago got the 5000's and it was $50. or so back. So if you have bought new shocks. Check on the rebate, will need the tags off the boxes.

Jegs has them listed. But they're drop shipped direct from Rancho.....who is not filling orders for the moment.
I actually purchased 2 RS55239's from Jegs on 6/5 because they said in stock. They shipped on 6/8, and got them the 12th....
had to order the RS55241's from Amazon same day and got them on the 8th prime.

I actually purchased 2 RS55239's from Jegs on 6/5 because they said in stock. They shipped on 6/8, and got them the 12th....
had to order the RS55241's from Amazon same day and got them on the 8th prime.
Interesting. I ordered on the 10th. The latest email from Jegs says:
SHIPPING METHOD
Direct From Vendor
Emails to Rancho direct have gone unanswered. No ship date as of today.

Interesting. I ordered on the 10th. The latest email from Jegs says:
SHIPPING METHOD
Direct From Vendor
Emails to Rancho direct have gone unanswered. No ship date as of today.

I do believe when I bought them, Jegs had them and they shipped direct from their warehouse and not the vendor. I just happened to order late on a Friday so they didn't ship until Monday.
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 8.06.33 AM.png

I remember I had to cancel from another vendor after waiting almost a month (4WD.com). When I went looking online I just looked for whoever actually had them in their own warehouse because 4WD told me about the Rancho backlog....