Is this a TJ plow mount or flat tow connector?

dgord

Might go look at a 99 TJ, but can't tell from the pics if it has a plow mount or if it's maybe a flat tow connection. Can anyone identify the connectors in the pic? Thanks!

20240412_171959.jpg

Might go look at a 99 TJ, but can't tell from the pics if it has a plow mount or if it's maybe a flat tow connection. Can anyone identify the connectors in the pic? Thanks!

View attachment 518097

Looks like a snowplow mount , be very cautious , snows plows kick the heart out of fullsize 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. A TJ is a very light duty vehicle by comparison .

Thanks to both of you! I kinda figured it was a plow mount, but was hoping it was just a flat-tow hookup. It's in decent shape for this area other than a few rust spots, but I'm a little reluctant to pick up a plow truck. I know the stress they can be subjected to, especially a 4 cylinder. Maybe I'll keep looking.

Thanks to both of you! I kinda figured it was a plow mount, but was hoping it was just a flat-tow hookup. It's in decent shape for this area other than a few rust spots, but I'm a little reluctant to pick up a plow truck. I know the stress they can be subjected to, especially a 4 cylinder. Maybe I'll keep looking.

Probably a good move , finding a low rust Jeep is tough enough with out the added bonus of being slam danced from years of plowing.