Is this the factory fog light harness?

Chase.lamprey

Is this the factory fog light harness? I want to hook up my spot lights to it but I don’t have the switch for it.Can I wire in a switch to go in my switch panel?

image.jpg

View attachment 267385Is this the factory fog light harness? I want to hook up my spot lights to it but I don’t have the switch for it.Can I wire in a switch to go in my switch panel?
Looks about right.
I installed factory lamps and bought the factory headlight switch that has the fog light pull out button, rather than rig a flip switch. Yes, a little higher in price, but I'm super happy with a stock setup.

Ray

Reactions: Fulton_Hogan
Looks about right.
I installed factory lamps and bought the factory headlight switch that has the fog light pull out button, rather than rig a flip switch. Yes, a little higher in price, but I'm super happy with a stock setup.

Ray
Can you link the factory lamps and button?

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Can you link the factory lamps and button?
Not quite sure what you mean. I bought a new headlight switch (it goes on/in the steering column) that is designed for the stock fog lights. So when you twist upward to turn on the headlights, the end of that stem pulls outward to turn on the fog lights. Apologies for referring to it as a button.
The stock fog light's harness, plugs into the harness you pictured in you first post. The headlight switch was really easy to replace.

Hope I answered your question

Ray