Israeli Dana 44

JeepDew

Has anyone ever heard of these, There is a guy that can get them with 4.11 gears for $2500, brand new.

Not sure what to do, since I don't know about them...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

That is about the same price as the G2 Dana 44 with the gear set you choose. Also, they offer a military discount if you have served. Not sure of the Israeli Dana 44’s quality, but I can attest to the G2. I have one and it is great. Also, I know others who have run them for much longer and highly recommend them as well.

Others may be able to speak to the Israeli brand more. Just giving you other options at that price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is about the same price as the G2 Dana 44 with the gear set you choose. Also, they offer a military discount if you have served. Not sure of the Israeli Dana 44’s quality, but I can attest to the G2. I have one and it is great. Also, I know others who have run them for much longer and highly recommend them as well.

Others may be able to speak to the Israeli brand more. Just giving you other options at that price point.

I just looked online at the G2 and for a Dana 44 its closer to $3500....

They have gone up though. Mine was $4,000 out the door for the rear G2 35 spline w/chromoly shafts, Detroit locker (not the truetrac), regearing my front axle at the same time, and all labor charges.

I would personally go with a Currie RockJock axle if I was going to build my own axles. For that kind of money you can get a Currie axle, which is tried and tested.

I believe @Jerry Bransford may have some experience with G2 axles.

I'll 2nd the RockJock series 60 for just a little bit more than the aftermarket Dana 44 and they have really high clearance with the rotated housing. It was about $700 more than a new built up Dana 44 axle in the rear. Pure American all-beef there ya' buddy!