It sure adds up

You've got some big brass balls to do that..im afraid my wife will find her way onto this forum 🤣
^^ I had a spreadsheet running for a long while. It passed a number I was comfortable defending to her a long time ago, so it no longer made sense to keep running.

Luckily the wife only says : It's your money... But I do have big brass balls.... LOL
We combine our finances, no his and hers black budgets, for better or worse.

^^ I had a spreadsheet running for a long while. It passed a number I was comfortable defending to her a long time ago, so it no longer made sense to keep running.

We combine our finances, no his and hers black budgets, for better or worse.
Same here, she just gives me a good allowance. ;)

My wife is aware of every penny of the 45k+ I've spent on the Jeep to date (including purchase), and has supported every purchase!

Hell, she's the one who suggested buying a 1 ton truck, slide in camper, and trailer so we could haul the thing around!

This wife's a keeper... I figure they are like cars, keep trading up till you get the right one... third times the charm!

I had a motor home and everyone always asked “what kind of gas mileage do you get in that”. Always the same answer “if I checked it I’d probably sell it”.

No clue what I’ve spent on my JEEP in the 20 years I’ve owned it, BUT! I did have to buy it twice. Once for my daughter and again from her 🤓

Expensive sure, but if you can do it and like building a TJ who cares.
I say as long as you and your wife are on the same page enjoy!
After all even with some of these post approaching 50 large in dollars spent, everybody is far ahead of just buying a no mods JL.

You can’t take your money with you so enjoy it while you can. When I told my wife that I wanted a second jeep she was the one who found it. When we flew to Denver to look at it and purchase it she did some shopping herself. $1500 later she had new boots, gloves and a coat. I did not say a word.

Worked up a invoice on what I've done to the TJ in the past 2 years. It adds up quick. $16,326.00 plus another $5,000 for the overland trailer build. That is doing all my own work.
Sadly enough it's never done. LOL
I am same boat, ever fantasize about getting a new JL? Then I feel bad like I am cheating on my TJ when I go to Jeep.com and build another.

Reactions: gosborne
My wife is aware of every penny of the 45k+ I've spent on the Jeep to date (including purchase), and has supported every purchase!

Hell, she's the one who suggested buying a 1 ton truck, slide in camper, and trailer so we could haul the thing around!

This wife's a keeper... I figure they are like cars, keep trading up till you get the right one... third times the charm!
Heck @TheBoogieman needs to listen to you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤫

I dont want to know
==
200.gif

Reactions: P man