I've got an idea, maybe

Fixer6

TJ Enthusiast
Although it has been needed way before now, I’ve decided on this year’s Christmas present to myself. I’m calling it a forehead initiative. This little tool could help save countless struggles for myself and others, and I think it will catch on to a point where other semi-sane people would pick up the practice. In a world where blue hair, and dressing up like your favorite anima character is gaining popularity, I know this tool is necessary. Identifying people with this used on their forehead should help others in a potentially embarrassing situation. I also know there will be times that I may have to exert great amounts of physical effort to use this tool properly, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Those on the receiving end of this much needed, almost magical device, may not even notice it’s beneficial attributes, nor may they even care. Quite a few have plenty of other stamps on them already. Hell, it could go viral for them and they all may want to wear it proudly. Who knows?
Anyway, being the kind soul I am, I figured I would share this little jewel with you people. I just know that everybody has somebody they want to share the forehead initiative with.
Dimensions are 2”x4”, utilizing semi permanent black, or fluorescent green glow in the dark ink, with a full ambidextrous handle!
Oh I can’t wait to use it!

0A1A9121-4B35-449E-ADAA-25543943C560.png

Last edited: