Jeep 4x4 Day – April 4

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I had no idea this was a thing, but hey Happy Jeep 4x4 Day everyone!

JEEP 4X4 DAY
On 4/4, Jeep 4×4 Day launches us into adventure!

Fresh air and warmer temperatures lure us outdoors, and what better way to experience the thrill of an excursion than in a Jeep 4×4. Whether it’s up rocky slopes or through muddy trails, Jeep vehicles let you take adventure to a whole new level.

Crossing creeks, touring valleys, and maneuvering through rocky terrain are just part of the trek. In a Jeep brand vehicle, you can see lost history and beautiful vistas. Get away with friends for the day or take off for a week by yourself to refuel. Jeep 4×4 Day reminds us that every day was meant for adventure!

HOW TO OBSERVE

Get into your 4×4 and get out there. Plan a 4×4 trip. Whether a day trip or an entire tour, find one that fits your lifestyle. Use #Jeep4x4Day to share on social media.

HISTORY

The Jeep brand founded Jeep 4×4 Day to celebrate adventure seeking in a Jeep brand 4×4. The Registrar at National Day Calendar® declared the day to be celebrated annually beginning in 2016.

Reactions: JMT
Well the fact it’s falling on a Thursday presents challenges to a lot of the working public me included. But hey, I drove my TJ to work today with top off and doors off. Best I can do. LOL

Reactions: JMT
" Fresh air and warmer temperatures lure us outdoors,..."
So, today here in northern Indiana it's pissing down rain, everything is a bottomless sea of mud, the wind is gusting to 25 and it's 43 degrees. Excellent day to go out and play!!!

Happy Jeep 4x4 Day!

Ways you can celebrate:

1. Go topless and doorless

2. If it's raining, just take the top of anyway, who cares it's a Jeep

3. If it's snowing, bundle up, who cares, you only get one day a year to celebrate Jeep 4x4 Day

4. Call your local Jeep stealership and inform them it is Jeep 4x4 Day. Also let them know that you are available for any questions regarding how to restore Jeep to their earlier prestige

5. Take a leak on a JKU tire (it's not really a Jeep)

6. Raise a beer to a 2.4 or 2.5L Jeep struggling to get up a hill on 35's

7. Drive your TJ (or LJ) over a parking chock at the mall and encourage a JKU owner to follow you. Hey, it's a start!

8. Just Empty Every Pocket again and Confirm that mod that is already in your Amazon Cart.