Jeep Beach Daytona 2019?

wolfe.alex29

Just curious if anyone is going or has gone to the Jeep Beach Events in Daytona Beach Florida. I am going this year, but just wanted to hear some feedback. Very excited to get out there and meet and see all the other incredible rigs people have built.

Yes will be there my fifth time going One of biggest Jeep events on east coast
Awesome, yea I cant wait. Do you go everyday? I am going to go hopefully Thursday but surely Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I work a 9-5 M-F so. Gotta working around the office hours.

This year will go Thursday afternoon through Sunday. Staying At the Nautilus on beach
Very cool, did you register? I dont think I am. I just want to go, walk around, check out all the jeeps and vendors and what have you. Registering is 80 bucks. And if I am only going a confirmed 2 days, I am not sure if that would be worth it for me? I can just go in each day for 10 bucks.

From what I understand you can pay the 80 to drive into the infield (and bring a full load of people with you) or pay 10 per person and walk in. If you plan to buy something large or heavy it would be nice to have a vehicle nearby instead of across the street.

Reactions: wolfe.alex29
i went last year and had a blast . if you can make it to the cracker ranch it was a lot of fun but there is a lot of water
<<<< this was from last years event and some went even deeper to the point where it hydrolocked even with the snorkel high and dry on the windshield pillar

Going for first time, although I’ve experienced the influx of Jeeps in town for many years. I volunteered to help out a few days since they say they make donations to charitable groups. Look for me, I’ll be at the track...

B0E257BD-BA7B-49FA-AB43-9D649FDE22FF.png

I’ll be down(from the Northeast) with my kids at a family beach house in NSB for their spring break that week. I normally would never spend money to attend something like this as a stand alone trip. But I may shoot up there for a look see. A few of our friends in the business, that I haven’t seen in a while will be there.

This whole scene turns me off though. Especially the suck-ups. A bunch of Johnny-come lately Jeep owners, only in the “scene” because the Jeep craze went far and wide with the advent of JK. Now you have kids(and some adults) with mommy and daddy’s money, all running around trying to be Insta-famous and sucking up to companies to become brand ambassadors and get their jeeps “sponsored”. $70k-$100k builds just to drive around and post pics talking about being badass off-roaders. Lol. Not many of them actually offroad. They’re all over the place up here. You wouldn’t believe some of things these people do or say to get discounted Jeep stuff. Especially some of the women. No self respect at all.

Anyway, I asked my brother to let me take his JL down on this trip for a week long test drive. Hopefully the week with it will convince the wifee to trade her mini-van in on one.

Hopefully there’s some nice TJ’s running around or at some of the booths.

I /we will be there, look for one of the Tactical Recovery Equipment vending trailers at the vendor show on Fri. and Sat. swing by and say hi!

Ricky

Reactions: Fouledplugs
TRE, good kit. Used some of your stuff at the 36hrs of Uwharrie last summer. Got our stuff to us on a rush order at a decent price. Thank you.