Jeep Beach West

Skully

So @06TJ35's mentioned camping / Jeeping at Pismo Beach on the California coast and I started looking into it and ran across the site for Jeep Beach West (http://www.jeepbeachwest.com) the first weekend in October. Has anyone ever heard of this or attended? The site isn't fully updated for 2018 and you can't make camping reservations (yet) for the event. It looks interesting but I'd like to find out more about it.

Just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with the event.

First time hearing about it from you. Would be interesting Another option from camping is the Hotels/Motels not far away from the beach. First And only time I went I got there pretty late around 10pm. I set up the tent somehow I forgot my inflatable mattress. The sand was not so comfortable and the sand managed to get everywhere inside the tent. My girlfriend got fed up and demanded:angryyell:we get a hotel. The hotel was a good idea though.The warm shower in the morning having a your own bathroom was nice.
Although if I was by myself or my buddies I probably would have slept in the tent.

Reactions: JMT
First time hearing about it from you. Would be interesting Another option from camping is the Hotels/Motels not far away from the beach. First And only time I went I got there pretty late around 10pm. I set up the tent somehow I forgot my inflatable mattress. The sand was not so comfortable and the sand managed to get everywhere inside the tent. My girlfriend got fed up and demanded:angryyell:we get a hotel. The hotel was a good idea though.The warm shower in the morning having a your own bathroom was nice.
Although if I was by myself or my buddies I probably would have slept in the tent.
.......very demanding huh? just goes to show who is the boss!