Jeep is dialed in now onto the Touareg

RedrumRH

WNC Asheville Area
Supporting Member
After 9 months of tinkering, and spending money!!!!, and lots of great advice from everyone, the TJ is dialed in. Not sure how long this feeling of accomplishment and completion last......???? I am guessing it is a fleeting feeling for a TJ owner, due to inevitable upgrades and the fun of tinkering, and now I have some time to focus on my 04' Touareg V-8. A year ago I would not have thought about doing anything much beyond an air filter replacement or cosmetic mods on the Reg, but after 9 months of doing my own work on the TJ it is time to work on the other rig. YES!! I have done all the work to the TJ necessary to totally avoid a mechanic except for tire work and alignment!! A bit more confidence with a wrench now. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FORUM, and all the cool sharing people here!! I look forward to some Touareg tinkering. First order of business, front and rear diff and transfer case fluids. Then rotors and pads all the way around.

That was quick!!!! I just remembered I need to order something for the TJ. Gotta go.......

It's a proud feeling and sense of accomplishment, isn't it?

Congrats though! I'm glad you're finally at a point where you can feel like it's all dialed in. I can't wait to have that feeling for myself.

Now you'd better get rid of that VW, cause if it's anything like the VWs I've owned in the past, it will be nothing but problems ;)

Reactions: RedrumRH