Jeep LJ Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalGlide

2K6GPLJ
Supporting Member
I know these things are going for good money, and sometimes I get tempted to sell mine, but this seems just a little ridiculous.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/pomona-hardtop-jeep-wrangler-lj/7188346678.html
JEEP HARDTOP.jpg

I just picked up a khaki one locally for 750. Really great shape too. Was up for 4 days before I even decided to contact the seller. Was able to get the price from 1200 to 750 just by asking if they were negotiable and that was the response.

I just picked up a khaki one locally for 750. Really great shape too. Was up for 4 days before I even decided to contact the seller. Was able to get the price from 1200 to 750 just by asking if they were negotiable and that was the response.

An LJ hard top for $750?

That's a great deal. Typically, I see them listed for $1200-$1800 here in SoCal for LJ hard tops in good shape.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
I paid $1600 here in Jacksonville. He was asking $1600 and when I found out he was active duty I did not try to negotiate. I've seen them go for a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.