Pennsylvania Jeep Mechanics in Pennsylvania?

army110

I just got my Jeep TJ and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations on some mechanics in the Central Pennsylvania or Lebanon/Lancaster area!

Unfortunately, along with my low skill level, I don't have a location to do certain jobs on my jeep. I'd like have a trusted mechanic to handle the bigger jobs while I stick with brakes and oil changes.

Reactions: AaronPaul
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any in Eastern PA. That's at least a 3 hour drive for me. But I'd imagine there have to be a few.

You're not too far from Rausch Creek and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area, so I'd imagine there have to be a few well-known shops in that area. Perhaps it could be worth asking in one of the Rausch Creek or AOAA local threads?

I just got my Jeep TJ and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations on some mechanics in the Central Pennsylvania or Lebanon/Lancaster area!

Unfortunately, along with my low skill level, I don't have a location to do certain jobs on my jeep. I'd like have a trusted mechanic to handle the bigger jobs while I stick with brakes and oil changes.

Hopefully you found a good reliable garage to take care of your rig