Utah Jeep Trailer (Dinoot) for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight LJR

In search of Rubicon flares.
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
Custom trailer for sale, custom built using Dinoot parts. Whole inside and underside was professionally done in Line-x. Tub was professionally painted, and entire frame is powder coated not painted.

With it I will include the fiberglass parts to make a hard cover, new hubs and brakes if you want to add them plus the Soft Toneau Cover.

We got a new off road tear drop the wife likes better so won’t be using the trailer much in the near future and I would like to clean out space in the garage.

Let me know if you’re interested. I am looking to get $5500 OBO, for it.

It’s been an amazing trailer and it will be sad to see it go, but just won’t be using much with the new trailer.

IMG_0814.jpeg

IMG_0815.jpeg

IMG_0812.jpeg

IMG_0813.jpeg

IMG_0811.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

Last edited:
What did you use for the frame? Is it a Dinoot frame?

Built off Dinoot plans with extra bracing.

it is built out of 2"x2" .120 Wall Square tubing, 2.5" Receiver Tube, and 2"x2"- 3/16" Angle Iron. Sliders are .120 wall 1.5” DOM tubing.

Photos from the build.
IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0818.jpeg

IMG_0821.jpeg

IMG_0820.jpeg

IMG_0819.jpeg

IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0823.jpeg

Do you have pictures of the hard cover?
image.jpg

It’s just the molded fiberglass pieces to make it. I haven’t made it yet. But these were the prototypes and to my knowledge are the only pieces in existence to have an easy way to make a hardcover that matches the curves of the trailer.

View attachment 454562

It’s just the molded fiberglass pieces to make it. I haven’t made it yet. But these were the prototypes and to my knowledge are the only pieces in existence to have an easy way to make a hardcover that matches the curves of the trailer.

Are these molded edge pieces specific to your J-series trailer? I've got one of Scott's M-series trailers and am getting ready to start construction on a hard lid. And are these a Scherb prototype or did you get them from Dinoot?

Also good luck with the sale. These little trailers kick ass. Hopefully it finds a good home.

My understanding is they are specific to the J series. Schreb sold the rights to a guy who only built one set.
Are these molded edge pieces specific to your J-series trailer? I've got one of Scott's M-series trailers and am getting ready to start construction on a hard lid. And are these a Scherb prototype or did you get them from Dinoot?

Also good luck with the sale. These little trailers kick ass. Hopefully it finds a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.