WTB: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
E24DF7DF-1C8E-4237-9FF0-2C58E8D9B9BB.png
Clean title

Thanks Man! You guys on this forum are super. I saw that one on AutoTrader a few hours ago and went through the pics a dozen times. Ultimately though, I chose not to contact the owner as I am looking for a "bucket list" LJ, and this one just has more miles on it than I want for a long-term hold. I'm sure you guys will think I'm crazy as this one is good and oh-so-close (although priced a touch high IMHO). I'm not in any hurry and I'm confident the perfect Jeep is out there (and I know I'll have to pay up when it shows up)! ;)

Reactions: Jamison C
Thanks Man! You guys on this forum are super. I saw that one on AutoTrader a few hours ago and went through the pics a dozen times. Ultimately though, I chose not to contact the owner as I am looking for a "bucket list" LJ, and this one just has more miles on it than I want for a long-term hold. I'm sure you guys will think I'm crazy as this one is good and oh-so-close (although priced a touch high IMHO). I'm not in any hurry and I'm confident the perfect Jeep is out there (and I know I'll have to pay up when it shows up)! ;)
Right there with ya. No need to jump into something when you arnt 100% satisfied. I’ll be looking for sub 30k when I’m ready also. I want an auto tho 😉

It looks like It was towed. Could it be higher mileage because of that? Someone said it counts the miles when towed but I can’t confirm that.

It looks like It was towed. Could it be higher mileage because of that? Someone said it counts the miles when towed but I can’t confirm that.
The ODO doesn't count tow miles. Anyone who puts "mostly towing miles" in their ad is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.