WTB: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It had 35k miles. It was gone quickly.

Yes, it had tube bumpers too, and I remember the fender flares looking faded.

It was nice, but I'm not sure it was as perfect as it seemed. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, it had tube bumpers too, and I remember the fender flares looking faded.

It was nice, but I'm not sure it was as perfect as it seemed. Maybe I'm wrong.

That isn't the one I saw. 35k, rubihara, 6 speed, hardtop, all stock, $20,995. It sold in an afternoon. IIRC, it was listed on April 15.

That isn't the one I saw. 35k, rubihara, 6 speed, hardtop, all stock, $20,995. It sold in an afternoon. IIRC, it was listed on April 15.

The one I saw was a Rubihara and was listed at a dealership in Portland (Tonkin or Lithia I believe). It had low miles but had chrome tube bumpers front and rear. It was gone within a day or two.

The fender flares looked faded (even though they are painted). The rest of it looked good, from what I could see, but the pictures weren't close up or anything, so it was hard to tell.

This one didn't have a price with it I believe.

I saw it about a month ago.

@Got4wd has the cherry let’s be honest lol

And I want to add if he sells it to anyone but me he is banned lol..if and when it becomes available haha
Dang , guess I better keep it locked up in the garage and those miles down. Just turned 5000 miles. Maybe it is time to sell. Lol

So close, yet so far. Beautiful Jeep still. Finding the OEM Khaki hardtops on the secondary market is tough, and it has to be a stick.

That Is why I'm kicking myself so hard for missing that one in Oregon. AND their list price was ~ $20K. 🤢

I will keep an eye out. I am always looking. I was the opposite, I didn’t want the stick. Being a ups driver, I swore I would never own a stick shift again. 😂 I will add a hardtop to this one when I find one.

Reactions: Starrs
In CenCal, near Fresno. For some time I've been keeping an eagle eye on all of the normal sources. I thought that posting a specific WTB may help flush a unicorn out. They are out there, but the good ones go so fast. I just missed a perfect one (by my spec's, anyhow) at a dealer in Oregon last week. It wasn't posted an hour before it was gone.

Thanks! I sent the owner a message.

And... it's an auto! I thought I was going to be on my way down to SoCal tonight :(

It looks like it has been listed for a month. I'm actually shocked it hasn't sold. Three tops, 1/2 doors, top-notch components, etc.,

Thanks again though!

Reactions: Starrs
Shocked that isn't sold.
It looks like it has been listed for a month. I'm actually shocked it hasn't sold.
This could be why.
64785F53-4CFA-452F-8501-0C8A419DC515.jpeg

Ha... damn, that'll do it alright. What a bummer!

He's asking way too much for a vehicle with a branded title unfortunately.
What’s interesting is that it only shows up in the link. When you go to the actual ad it’s not there 🤔

What’s interesting is that it only shows up in the link. When you go to the actual ad it’s not there 🤔

Yep, I didn't see anything until you just pointed it out. Seems a bit odd to me.

I suspect if it were a clean title though, it would be gone by now.

Reactions: Jamison C
Bummer. Sorry, I saw it and instantly thought of this post. Happy searching. I do have a friend that owns one. He is getting old, so if he sells it I will let you know asap. It is a Rubicon Sahara though.

Status
Not open for further replies.