WTB: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coarsegold1

I am looking for another LJ:

Must be/have:

• CA smog compliant
  • Manual trans
  • Khaki / Khaki (Rubihara is OK, but not preferred)
  • Hardtop (OEM/factory installed)
  • ZERO rust (not even surface rust, with the exception of the driveshafts/exhaust, of course)
  • Extremely low mile (prefer sub 30K)
  • Mint condition

Preference:

• Rubicon
  • Stock
  • If it is “built”, it must be extremely high-quality

Cash ready but in no hurry to buy. Budget will match your Jeep. Location doesn’t matter. I am picky, detail-oriented and have spent 30 years with Jeeps, so be prepared with plenty of high-res photos. Email cords4[at]gmaildotcom (preferred) or call/text (559) 977-five57five.

Kahki-LJ.jpg

A-Freak-Named-Jake.jpg

Keywords: 2005 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ 6 speed 6spd NV4500 Manual Rock Crawler Krawler Atlas Dynatrac ProRock Tracer Rokmen Teraflex Long Arm LCG Currie F9 Antirock King Coilovers AEV AGR Warn Spidertrax

I would sell you mine and buy this but mine has a crap lift that needs to be fixed and won’t pass smog (failed visual due to hokey welding job on cat)

In CenCal, near Fresno. For some time I've been keeping an eagle eye on all of the normal sources. I thought that posting a specific WTB may help flush a unicorn out. They are out there, but the good ones go so fast. I just missed a perfect one (by my spec's, anyhow) at a dealer in Oregon last week. It wasn't posted an hour before it was gone.

Reactions: Pullski
In CenCal, near Fresno. For some time I've been keeping an eagle eye on all of the normal sources. I thought that posting a specific WTB may help flush a unicorn out. They are out there, but the good ones go so fast. I just missed a perfect one (by my spec's, anyhow) at a dealer in Oregon last week. It wasn't posted an hour before it was gone.
I found mine (granted it has a few things that have come up since I took delivery) on either Cars.com or Autotrader by doing a nationwide search. The only issue is that you might find one and have some issues come up that aren’t easily found by an inspector/internet photos

Auto and soft top

So close, yet so far. Beautiful Jeep still. Finding the OEM Khaki hardtops on the secondary market is tough, and it has to be a stick.

That Is why I'm kicking myself so hard for missing that one in Oregon. AND their list price was ~ $20K. 🤢

So close, yet so far. Beautiful Jeep still. Finding the OEM Khaki hardtops on the secondary market is tough, and it has to be a stick.

That Is why I'm kicking myself so hard for missing that one in Oregon. AND their list price was ~ $20K. 🤢
I look daily and never saw this one your talking about. Do you have a pic? What dealership was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.