Jeeps and SxS working together

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Funny how I’ve noticed many Jeep and SxS owners don’t seem to get along for various reason. Some justified, some maybe not. Stereotypes exist for a reason though.

I really like the SxS around the yard. Used it to trim a bunch of low hanging limbs on the driveways so we can get the camper, boats, other large vehicles in and out without damages.

First load on the 10’ utility trailer I unloaded by hand, that sucked. Second and third loads I brought in reinforcements. The tow strap and winch are perfect for dragging the loads off the trailer and right into the burn pile.

IMG_7665.jpeg

IMG_7666.jpeg

It’s not so much the SxS’s that are the problem. It’s some of the owners which happen to stand out from the crowd by being excessively noisy, uncontrolled or obnoxious in some other way.

The SxS’s that are out enjoying the trails like normal people aren’t noticed.

Last edited:
It’s not so much the SxS’s that are the problem. It’s the owners which happen to stand out from the crowd by being excessively noisy, uncontrolled or obnoxious in some other way.

The SxS’s that are out enjoying the trails like normal people aren’t noticed.

I’ve had a hard time not throwing beer cans out of mine and doing donuts in my neighborhood yard. I ordered some Pit Vipers and switched to Monster from coffee. I’ve got an appointment for a neck tattoo tomorrow.

Don't forget to get yourself some American flag crocs. That thing needs some financed whips and empty bottles of jim beam shooters flying out the back.

Cya tomorrow homeboy.

I’ve had a hard time not throwing beer cans out of mine and doing donuts in my neighborhood yard. I ordered some Pit Vipers and switched to Monster from coffee. I’ve got an appointment for a neck tattoo tomorrow.

You seem to be on the right path but remember donuts in the neighbors yard only count when they are trying to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: AMS417
Don't forget to get yourself some American flag crocs. That thing needs some financed whips and empty bottles of jim beam shooters flying out the back.

Cya tomorrow homeboy.

I’m still thinking we should print up some Acima stickers for the light whip boys. I believe it was fireball shooters 😂.

I’ll be there about 6-ish. Think we have site 13 or something like that. Should be a fun time.

dont mind side by sides in general.. but the speed they are operating on the trails is what pisses me off. theres no speed limit on the trails here other than "operating at a safe speed as conditions allow"

I dont get on the trail systems a whole awful lot, but i have nearly been in a head on collision twice as one approaches me on a blind turn fast enough to get the ass end sideways drifting a blind corner as im just putzing the corner safely myself expecting the possibility of oncoming traffic. I stereotype them all... but the reality is the select few causing me to stereotype them all.

same thing goes for the environmentalist.. they see the damage caused by the select few orv operators that are blatantly damaging areas off trail and push to get the trail systems shut down to foot traffic only.

dont mind side by sides in general.. but the speed they are operating on the trails is what pisses me off. theres no speed limit on the trails here other than "operating at a safe speed as conditions allow"

I dont get on the trail systems a whole awful lot, but i have nearly been in a head on collision twice as one approaches me on a blind turn fast enough to get the ass end sideways drifting a blind corner as im just putzing the corner safely myself expecting the possibility of oncoming traffic. I stereotype them all... but the reality is the select few causing me to stereotype them all.

same thing goes for the environmentalist.. they see the damage caused by the select few orv operators that are blatantly damaging areas off trail and push to get the trail systems shut down to foot traffic only.

Our local park has a 10mph speed limit. Most of us violate it on ranch road and access trails but not by much. Some of the SxS guys use it as a race track. Dangerous and creates a lot of dust, making it more dangerous due to reduced visibility. Some day a SxS is going to meet a Jeep or other full sized rig and the SxS won’t come out the winner.

We have Mexican riding clubs out here. All wearing matching motorcross style club shirts. Each blasting music turned up to 11. They may slow down to pass but hammer on it throwing rocks as they leave.

We have more that are older and some families that go unnoticed while just out enjoying the sights.

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
We have Mexican riding clubs out here. All wearing matching motorcross style club shirts. Each blasting music turned up to 11. They may slow down to pass but hammer on it throwing rocks as they leave.

We have more that are older and some families that go unnoticed while just out enjoying the sights.

Is it MSxS 13?

Some day a SxS is going to meet a Jeep or other full sized rig and the SxS won’t come out the winner.

If a SxS plowed into me, I'd say neither of us are winners. It would still cause some serious damage to my beloved LJ!

Anyone who has ever wheel’d with me has heard me say, “Fuckin’ Side by Sides…”

They’ve also heard me say, “Fuckin’ Windmills….” - but that’s a different thread.

😳

Reactions: Jezza and AMS417
Anyone who has ever wheel’d with me has heard me say, “Fuckin’ Side by Sides…”

They’ve also heard me say, “Fuckin’ Windmills….” - but that’s a different thread.

😳

I’ve said it many time. This week it’s Jeeps only. Headed to Jeep Jamboree in Hot Springs AR to guide.

IMG_7678.jpeg