Bilstein Shocks
32" Hankook A/T
K&N cold air intake
RC TB Spacer
Smittybilt 9500 Winch

Jeep001.jpg

Jeep006.jpg

Jeep003.jpg

I bought it back in August last year,,,,friends of mine from Cali made me an honorary Californian because "of the way I am" so thats the thing about the plates....my wife and I are buddhist and a bit on the liberal side....a little out of place here in SC, but we get along with everyone around us and they don't seem to mind.
Just here in the South until I retire from my job.

thanks for the compliment on the Jeep.

Reactions: DER52 and Hotrodbud
I like how you put the winch on the stock bumper. I am kinda wanting to keep my stock bumper and add stuff to it as I get the money to do so. It's nice to know I can eventually get a winch for it.

Your Jeep looks great!! :D

Reactions: jimsmith29841
I like how you put the winch on the stock bumper. I am kinda wanting to keep my stock bumper and add stuff to it as I get the money to do so. It's nice to know I can eventually get a winch for it.

Your Jeep looks great!! :D

I think the stock bumper with a winch even looks really good! Especially on this Jeep.

Yea, I mulled over buying a new bumper for a while but decided to go with the lighter OEM and pull off the plastic milk jugs. I like the look. Painted it up with some textured paint from the local Auto store.
Keeping the rear bumper also, just have to remove and repaint it also.
It came with the tow hitch mounted to the frame and I attached a tow hook on each side, I will post pics of that tonight after work.
Thanks for the nice compliments guys and gals.

Yea, I mulled over buying a new bumper for a while but decided to go with the lighter OEM and pull off the plastic milk jugs. I like the look. Painted it up with some textured paint from the local Auto store.
Keeping the rear bumper also, just have to remove and repaint it also.
It came with the tow hitch mounted to the frame and I attached a tow hook on each side, I will post pics of that tonight after work.
Thanks for the nice compliments guys and gals.

Please do post some pics of the back. I too plan on keeping my stock rear bumper. I just haven't made up my mind if I want to remove the jugs from it. In my opinion it doesn't look bad with them, not like the front did anyway. Yah, my front jugs are gone too. :D

Please do post some pics of the back. I too plan on keeping my stock rear bumper. I just haven't made up my mind if I want to remove the jugs from it. In my opinion it doesn't look bad with them, not like the front did anyway. Yah, my front jugs are gone too. :D
Didn't quite get to the pics of the back bumper with tow hooks....will try again tonight.
Was busy installing my new exhaust from dual cats to tail.

Drove her to work this morning,,it sounds good, but not crazy about hearing the rumble in the cab.
I ordered some sound dampening to put on my floors. I have been wanting to do that anyway, so the new pipes just pushed me ahead of schedule.
I am not saying it is obnoxiously loud, just not to my taste.

20190128_170121.jpg

20190128_170125.jpg

20190128_170128.jpg

Here are the pics of the rear bumper and placement of tow hooks.
Decided to drill into the tow hitch instead of my pristine frame,,turned out well, but took about 2 hours to install the hooks because drilling into that thick steel was a pita.

20190131_110010.jpg

20190131_110013.jpg

20190131_110020.jpg

20190131_110023.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics. I like that, looks great. :D I haven't installed my hitch yet, so this may be the time to drill some holes. :D

Thanks for sharing the pics. I like that, looks great. :D I haven't installed my hitch yet, so this may be the time to drill some holes. :D
Oh yea. It would have been so much easier to put my hitch in a vise and drill holes. I like having the 3 recovery points in the rear.
My front still has the original 2 recovery points also.

Reactions: jimsmith29841
Looks too clean under there. Mine used to look that clean😭