JK Mopar Beadlocks

GA05LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone on here run the JK Mopar Beadlocks?
Can't seem to find a pic of them on a TJ, so I figured I would ask and see.

I am running a dana 60 rear axle that is 2.5inches wider than stock. So I'm thinking the 4.4" backspacing on this wheel will get me into the low 3's for my overall backspacing, which is where I want to be to run 37x12.50's.

I found a local set on FB marketplace, but now I'm trying to figure out how these would look on a TJ?
Mopar Beadlock.jpg

Anyone on here run the JK Mopar Beadlocks?
Can't seem to find a pic of them on a TJ, so I figured I would ask and see.

I am running a dana 60 rear axle that is 2.5inches wider than stock. So I'm thinking the 4.4" backspacing on this wheel will get me into the low 3's for my overall backspacing, which is where I want to be to run 37x12.50's.

I found a local set on FB marketplace, but now I'm trying to figure out how these would look on a TJ?
View attachment 198819
Be aware there are two seperate rings for the Chinese made cast aluminum Mopar beadlock/streetlock wheels.

One ring is a fake beadlock ring and the other ring is an actual beadlock ring. I believe the fake beadlock ring uses allen head bolts and the real beadlock rings use hex head bolts.

The real beadlock rings are sold in a raw finish so it would need powdercoating or going the cheap route; spray paint. The rings are $130 ea. So another $650 to get 5 real beadlock rings on top of each wheel cost.

Is your Dana 60 using a semi float axle and a 5x5 bolt pattern?

I like the look of the wheel.

Reactions: Starrs
Be aware there are two seperate rings for the Chinese made cast aluminum Mopar beadlock/streetlock wheels.

One ring is a fake beadlock ring and the other ring is an actual beadlock ring. I believe the fake beadlock ring uses allen head bolts and the real beadlock rings use hex head bolts.

The real beadlock rings are sold in a raw finish so it would need powdercoating or going the cheap route; spray paint. The rings are $130 ea. So another $650 to get 5 real beadlock rings on top of each wheel cost.

Ford calls them "beadlock capable" on the Raptor. My neighbor has them and I had not heard of beadlock capable before so I looked them up. At Ford anyway, the wheels come with a trim ring and the beadlock ring is a separate, expensive purchase.

While not a TJ, here’s a shot of the JL streetlocks/beadlocks on a short wheelbase JL Wrangler.
View attachment 200867View attachment 200868
They look great!

Is your Dana 60 using a semi float axle and a 5x5 bolt pattern?

I like the look of the wheel.
Well a few things have changed since I originally posted this.
My semi float 60 came in and it apparently has a 5x4.5 bolt pattern instead of the 5x5 I thought I had ordered.

So these wheels wont work without an adapter. But I do like the way they look.

Well a few things have changed since I originally posted this.
My semi float 60 came in and it apparently has a 5x4.5 bolt pattern instead of the 5x5 I thought I had ordered.

So these wheels wont work without an adapter. But I do like the way they look.
If I was spending the money on a 60 and it didnt come with the bolt pattern I had requested, those folks would be sending me a new set of axle shafts.

Well I would go back to them but the mistake is on me.
There were quite a few details I was working through when I ordered the axle and I apparently thought I had marked 5x5 axles. Instead I marked the axle shafts that come double drilled for either 5x5.5 or 5x4.5.