SOLD Joying 7" Single-DIN Head Unit (CarPlay + Android Auto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

en480c4

Recovering LJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Selling a like-new Joying 7" Single-DIN HU with a floating screen. Runs wired/wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto.

61hihfrxiIL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I ran their 8.8" one in my LJ and loved it. So I tried really hard to get this to fit in my RRC, but can't get it there. The ergonomics and fit just don't work in my 32 year old vehicle. Wireless CarPlay connects very quickly, and unlike my 8.8", this has a physical volume knob. It's the same height as the 8.8" so it will fit well between the vents and HVAC controls of a TJ/LJ and sounded great with updated speakers in the LJ. The slide-in metal mounting frame has been notched to allow a flush fit. This will work well with a TJ too.

IMG_6615.JPG

I will update with additional photos when I get home.

Selling with a brand new harness. Just add this and you'll be up and running. It's already pulled and can be boxed up and shipped next day.

Was $407 in the fall when I bought it, and it's $370 new now. Asking $300 $250 shipped

Last edited:
I do. I've waffled about putting it back in, so I haven't packed it up yet. So I'd just need to do that, and could mail it out as early as tomorrow.

Reactions: Mike_H
Status
Not open for further replies.