Just found this place

BoldlyGoing

TJ Addict
I used to be very active on Jeepforum back in the day, but at some point that site got to the point of unusable.

So here I am.

Here's my '06 LJ

u7pKMnP.jpg

Welcome... I think most have journeyed over from the dark side lol...you'll find friendly,helpful advice here.
Nice looking LJ...Do the numbers on the side of your bonnet mean anything ?

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking LJ! Hope you have more fun over here. Lots of useable stuff here, especially in the Frequently Asked Questions and How-To. Folks are nice too. Look forward to what you have to contribute, seeing as you’ve been in the Jeep world for years.

Welcome to the forum! Love your LJ, what kind of top is that?

Funny you mention that about Jeep Forum becoming unusable. That was my primary motivation for starting this forum. For one, I wanted a place for TJ / LJ owners only. But for two--like you said-—, that site has gotten to the point where it's practically unusable.

Glad you found this site. We've got a great bunch of guys and gals here, and everyone is much friendlier over here.

Funny you mention that about Jeep Forum becoming unusable. That was my primary motivation for starting this forum. For one, I wanted a place for TJ / LJ owners only. But for two--like you said-—, that site has gotten to the point where it's practically unusable.

Glad you found this site. We've got a great bunch of guys and gals here, and everyone is much friendlier over here.
Believe it or not, it's the Mopar half top for an LJ.

SUPER weird top. I dunno what the designer was drinking, but the thing looks like he was channeling some semi-truck vibes the way that bow works.

As for JF, I used to really love it over there before the forum was sold. After that is was pop-up city! Couldn't navigate the site for all the garbage.

Believe it or not, it's the Mopar half top for an LJ.

SUPER weird top. I dunno what the designer was drinking, but the thing looks like he was channeling some semi-truck vibes the way that bow works.

As for JF, I used to really love it over there before the forum was sold. After that is was pop-up city! Couldn't navigate the site for all the garbage.

Oh really? I haven't ever seen it before... Hell, I didn't even know Mopar made this top. It looks really different though... I like it!

That bow is indeed very pronounced, that was one of the first things I noticed. It actually has a real military vibe to the top if you ask me.

The guys who bought Jeep Forum and Wrangler Forum (Vertical Scope) are a big company that specializes in buying up existing automotive related forums. Once they do that, their only real goal is making money. The guys who own those forums now, probably don't even own Jeeps at all. I remember a long time ago I used to visit both those forums when they were privately owned (probably by someone like myself, who was an actual enthusiast). However, those days are gone.

I got so fed up with it, I just decided to make my own!

Reactions: BoldlyGoing

Ahhhh now I see the link with the profile name as well...subtle :thumbsup: ...Live long and prosper mate ( the prosper bit could be hard owning a jeep though ) lol

The letters on the LJ bonnet is the USS enterprise model number and his profile name is 'Bodlygoing'..where no man has been before. Sorry I grew up with Capt Kirk, Spock and the team.

Ohhh... I didn't catch that until just now. Haha, nice one!

Reactions: BoldlyGoing