KC Gravity LED headlights

Hello,

Has anyone installed the KC Gravity LED headlights on their TJ? Looking to get some feedback on how they are compared to the trucklites, JW Speakers, etc.

Thanks

IMO the three you mentioned JW Speaker < Truck-lite < KC

I pulled that from research I have done. NOT speaking from personal experience. Peterson is who designed and manufactured KC gravity headlights.

Reactions: MIchael C
Hello,

Has anyone installed the KC Gravity LED headlights on their TJ? Looking to get some feedback on how they are compared to the trucklites, JW Speakers, etc.

Thanks

The KCs look good but they are pricey. When I was looking for LEDS the 23 year KC warranty was nice, but I don't think it is worth the premium they command over other options. LED prices are only going to keep going down.

Yeah that's the thing, they are pretty pricey, that's kind of why I wanted to see if anybody has purchased them but it seems like nobody really has. Mostly i'm sure it's due to cost and so many other options out there that are priced less for probably equal or even better illumination.
@FTI76, I agree with your statement, the warranty is nice but probably not worth the premium as well as LED prices will probably still keep going down.
Just curious, what headlights are you guys running on your jeeps?

Seems like a couple of you are running the Quad Stealth, those are some nice lights, I had not considered those. Was there a reason why you went with these vs. the trucklites? They seem like they have a similar design and cost almost the same.

@FTI76, how did you get the discount? If I decide to go this route, just wanted to know.

Also anybody have any pics of the Quad Stealth on their keeps?

@CodaMan, I saw your thread as well. Those look like some nice lights and for the price, they seem great. Do you happen to know how they compare to the Trucklites. They look almost identical but I didnt know from a performance stand point if they were different.

@CodaMan, I saw your thread as well. Those look like some nice lights and for the price, they seem great. Do you happen to know how they compare to the Trucklites. They look almost identical but I didnt know from a performance stand point if they were different.

I don't have Truck-Lites, but I have heard others say that they are as close as can be, and for the price difference, that was good enough for me.

IMG_20170118_173659933.jpg