KC H4 Conversion Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

05pf13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jeep4.JPG

I have a set of KC H4 Conversion Headlights w/Sylvania Ultra Halogen Bulbs. The Headlight units are like new, only a couple years old. I only put on about 2,000 miles a year on my TJ. The bulbs are are about a year old. $90 or Best Offer.

Last edited:
I was about to say "sure - I'll take 'em" but then I googled the system - I personally got a price of $88.00 new from 4wheelparts - but I think that was tailored to me, because I changed the URL a bit, and it jumped to $108.00.

That said - you'll probably get more "bites" if you drop your price; $90.00 for a 2 year old system and used bulbs doesn't make sense when a brand-new set doesn't cost much more. I understand that you probably paid a lot more for them two years ago, but you need to take that into account, too.

I know you probably don't want this unsolicited advice, especially from a newbie member - but like I said, I was about to message you for the parts, since I only recently got my TJ a few days ago, and wanted to do a conversion to it. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Germanshepherd
I was about to say "sure - I'll take 'em" but then I googled the system - I personally got a price of $88.00 new from 4wheelparts - but I think that was tailored to me, because I changed the URL a bit, and it jumped to $108.00.

That said - you'll probably get more "bites" if you drop your price; $90.00 for a 2 year old system and used bulbs doesn't make sense when a brand-new set doesn't cost much more. I understand that you probably paid a lot more for them two years ago, but you need to take that into account, too.

I know you probably don't want this unsolicited advice, especially from a newbie member - but like I said, I was about to message you for the parts, since I only recently got my TJ a few days ago, and wanted to do a conversion to it. Good luck with your sale.
that is good advice... and agree. I am much more comfortable spending a few bucks more for something new that I can return in 30 days if its not working right and or comes with a limited warranty etc. when I am buying something used, even if in great condition, I prefer a pretty hefty savings from cost of new.. but hey, if someone gets asking price that is great.. more money in ones pocket.
and one nice thing about this forum is that people respect one another and a new persons comments and contributions are welcome as much as anyone elses.. I consider myself new even though I been on for about a year and a follower of the forum even longer than that..
welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.