KC style lights

Rynbrdnr

So im not big on the led light bars. I do apreciate them for what they can do as far as light out put, low amp draw, and their prices. Looking for pictures of the round kc style lights. Call me old school but personally I feel the Led light bars are over played and people seem to forget the old look.

Reactions: Dyl and jeepXcore
I agree 100%. I don't have any photos of the KC lights, but I personally think that LED light bars and light cubes look stupid on Jeeps. One of the worst looking mods in my opinion.

No need for them either. My Truck Lite LED headlights are so friggin bright that I wouldn't possibly need any other lighting for night driving / wheeling.

So im not big on the led light bars. I do apreciate them for what they can do as far as light out put, low amp draw, and their prices. Looking for pictures of the round kc style lights. Call me old school but personally I feel the Led light bars are over played and people seem to forget the old look.
Does your TJ have the factory fog lights? KC sells some of their fogs as a direct replacement comeplete with the factory plugs and still uses the factory fog switch on the steering column.

IMG_0872.JPG
GPTempDownload.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
The long LED lights bars look way too 'new school' for the TJ and the square ones don't match the 7" headlights...KC's do complete the look.

'Old school is the new cool ' ;)

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Yep the KC's are a direct replacment for the factory lights and are plug n play if you have the harness. If not there is a how to guide floating around on here that will walk you through it. Just get the harness and column switch from a bone yard.

Reactions: Chris
This is my old jeep with 4 off brand spot lights up top and 2 hellas by the mirrors. Loved the look but with the new jeep i am really considering the LED lights for these reasons.
1. They were always getting ripped off or rotated when i was trail riding so after every trip i would need to reattach or adjust them.
2. If you thought riding on the highway was loud before, wait until you add these things. The whistling is obnoxious.
3. I had 4 spot lights up top and the 2 mirror lights were flood lights. Not sure if that was the best arrangement, but i did not get the light output i was expecting. It was really bright but kind of blotchy.

I will say that i found the flood lights much more useful then the spot lights and mostly used them. Good luck with your decision
a867c494cd351b7d9a9db9e8d13cf5bc.jpg
25045073c87204df39042e6877214aca.jpg
04a55f5ac0925163b6d7374d7a15c4ba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I used to have 6 hellas on my f150 and and i know what you mean by blotchy. Hence why I'd do a single spot 2 floods and 2 fogs. Probably upgrade the factory head lights first. Good looking jeep though

You can order them how ever you'd like. Even if you dont want the harness you can get just the light. Most every light comlany will do this you might just have to contact them.

5e75120359bbb66009f21689b8f5d42a.jpg

I also like the round lights. Planned to add some A pillar mounted PIAA spots at some point in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at them....do they come as a pair or a single lite? Do they give more output than stock?

The Hellas use the same H3 bulb as the stock fogs, so unless Hella really improved the reflector in the housing, I doubt it is much better than the stockers.

I like my KC lights. And yes, the KC fog lights are the direct factory replacements.

KnGV3t5.jpg

I'd love to get the Trucklites, but I feel that would mean the rest of my lights won't "match", and I'd hate to spend the money to replace them all.