WTB: Khaki dash components (air bag down to the glove box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE024

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Someone pried on my dash trying open my glove box. The airbag down to the glove box is all trashed, so I need to find replacement parts.

If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to reply or DM me.

Not sure how much visibility this will receiveeive, but I appreciate any help I can get.

TY - Michael

I've got a khaki dash but not all of it but it will be a few days before I can see what I have, I'm out of state for my better half's brain surgery but hopefully be back home later this week so if you are still looking by then remind me and I'll see what I have

Reactions: MikeE024
I've got a khaki dash but not all of it but it will be a few days before I can see what I have, I'm out of state for my better half's brain surgery but hopefully be back home later this week so if you are still looking by then remind me and I'll see what I have

Thanks, man I really appreciate it. I hate that I even listed this when seeing you dealing with something infinitely more important.

I hope your better half's brain surgery goes well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I'm parting mine out, here's the thread. Let me know if you need anything..

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/parts-off-98-5-spd-tj.62708/

I’m not aware of khaki being available until the later model TJs. Was the khaki dash swapped in at some point?

Edit: I believe your parts are tan so I have to pass. Thanks for trying to help though I really appreciate it. You have lots of goodies for sale in that thread best of luck with the sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Real Lxxtsy

I am sorry to hear about your family. But if I am don’t step on anyones toes, I may need some khaki parts as well. Mainly the defogger panel behind the dash, mine is shattered …

Status
Not open for further replies.