Kids love TJs

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
All of my kids love the Jeep, but our 4 year old daughter is absolutely obsessed. She told me today, “I would ride in the Jeep all day if I could.”.

Snapped a good photo while I was dropping her off at school this morning:

CA8F45FB-0F9A-47B5-B220-B314ADFA07F6.jpeg

Man yes. She will remember that all her life Chris.

I love my dad, he's a character...but when we were kids there were no cool cars at our house...we had an old 4 door Plymouth with pushbutton gears, metal dash, and the "hump". I remember standing up in the front seat, as well as laying on the ledge under the back window.

And sitting between my parents watching TV... thinking..." I shouldn't be watching this"

Beautiful child, enjoy it Chris. I blinked and mine is 24 with my second grandchild on the way.

I was the kid in the photo at one point. My Dad bought my Jeep when I was 2 years old in 2001. Apparently, the first thing he did when he got home from the dealership with it was put me in the driver's seat and claim it would be my first car. Well, that happened to be true.

I remember loving the Jeep when I was a kid. My sister and I would call it the "Green Car" and try to get rides whenever it snowed. Some good memories.

The grandkids love my TJ. Their birthdays are in October, so we rented a cabin at Lake Tahoe and invited them up to stay the week. So, I had to take the jeep so they could ride in it. They got birthday gifts each day they were there, followed by jeep rides top down of course. We hope to make it a traditional birthday week trip.

20201010_175418.jpg

I hadn't been driving the Jeep due to it being insanely hot in Arizona, but now that it's cooled down dramatically, I took her for her first ride in it today. All day long since dropping her off (and picking her up) from school, all I've heard is how much she likes the Jeep :LOL:

I guess if there was ever a good reason to own a Jeep, this would be it.

Now I've got to take her wheeling in it and see if she likes that.

I hadn't been driving the Jeep due to it being insanely hot in Arizona, but now that it's cooled down dramatically, I took her for her first ride in it today. All day long since dropping her off (and picking her up) from school, all I've heard is how much she likes the Jeep :LOL:

I guess if there was ever a good reason to own a Jeep, this would be it.

Now I've got to take her wheeling in it and see if she likes that.
From what I see of it, I'm pretty sure I'd like it too man. Looks good...what console is that?

Reactions: Rick Flair
My kids still talk about one of their first in the Jeep. Bikini top, that only covers the front seats. And it rained all night. Guess who got soaked.

They loved it then, and two of the three want one.

That’s awesome. I have a 3 year old who points out all the Wranglers she sees. “Look Daddy a Jeep!”.

I finally just got my first TJ and took the top off right away and my daughters, who are 13 and 16, absolutely love it! I'm the cool Dad now ;) Of course my 16 yr old wants to drive it now! Lots of great memories to be made for sure. I'm just wondering why it took me so long to finally get one!? Better late than never!

All of my kids love the Jeep, but our 4 year old daughter is absolutely obsessed. She told me today, “I would ride in the Jeep all day if I could.”.

Snapped a good photo while I was dropping her off at school this morning:

View attachment 196379
That's awsome Chris. I have a Jeep due to my Daughter really really really wanting me to get one🤣

Reactions: L J and Chris
My 6 & 8 year old LOVE it when I pick them up from school in the TJ. The carpool lane keeps creeping along, I idle along the sidewalk as the run along side, slow to a stop & shout "INGRESS INGRESS INGRESS!" and they jump up on the rear tire, roll in the back seat & buckle up as we pull away.

My 6 year old daughter once said "It's like everyone who looks at our Jeep wishes they had one."

1602817415870.png