Kikbax off road

David Overbay

TJ Enthusiast
Here is a neat poduct for when you have your doors off it does three things it gives you a foot peg a mirror wich is optional and it also stops your lights from staying on. What do you guys think of them?

Sounds good. I've seen makeshift stuff like this, but never an actual production part.

Here is a neat poduct for when you have your doors off it does three things it gives you a foot peg a mirror wich is optional and it also stops your lights from staying on. What do you guys think of them?
Footpegs are gay, #4 fuses kill the lights and a mirror in that spot would last 30 seconds which is about the same length of time a foot sitting there would last. Solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Right and now you get out of pulling a fuse and from the video it doesn't look like you mirrors shake that much. Which is one problem I had with my one that bolt in the door hinge at high speed like 50 and about there useless.

Footpegs are gay, #4 fuses kill the lights and a mirror in that spot would last 30 seconds which is about the same length of time a foot sitting there would last. Solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
Kinda like when you stick your foot out of the golf cart and catch rock/ bush/ curb.

Right and now you get out of pulling a fuse and from the video it doesn't look like you mirrors shake that much. Which is one problem I had with my one that bolt in the door hinge at high speed like 50 and about there useless.
I don't pull a fuse. I used a auxiliary fuse tap and wired in a switch so all I do is pop the glove box, hit the switch and it kills the dome lights and key buzzer.

Great idea. Why not move hat switch to a place -out of sight- where you can get at it without pulling the GB

Great idea. Why not move hat switch to a place -out of sight- where you can get at it without pulling the GB
I don't pull it all the way out, I pop it open like you were going to get something out of it and the switch is at the upper left hand corner out of sight, not bothered and easily accessible. I mounted the toggle sideways so it flips from side to side.